What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as an e-mail or participate in any other of our site features.
- When ordering or registering, we will ask for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, payment details or other necessary information.
- We may also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many other websites, we use “cookies” to enhance our customers experience and gather information about visitors to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
You may also visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information? When you register with us, purchase our products, respond to a survey, promotion or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To help us deliver excellent customer service, superior product offerings in which you are most interested and to personalize your site experience.
- To allow us to respond to your customer service requests immediately.
- To process your transactions more quickly.
- To create and offer sales promotions, surveys or other site features.
- If you agree to receive our e-mails, we may send you periodic information or offers. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How to opt-out, remove or modify information provided” section below. If you have not agreed to receive e-mails, you will definitely not receive them. Visitors who register or participate in our site features such as ‘marketing programs’ and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include ‘JustABallHop.com’. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you ‘opt-out’, ‘remove’ or ‘modify’ information you have provided to us? To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links To provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
This policy was last modified on March 2016.
Questions and feedback ‘JustABallhop.com’ welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.